Scheduled for tomorrow, Feb 2.
For the first time, we only have ONE appointment scheduled for this month. With any luck and with good health for the two of us, the next appointment will be March 2.
However, I've been dehydrated lately and its causing a little alarm. I'll have this checked out tomorrow, as well as ask questions about my lack of caloric intake due to the extreme nausea and vomiting of week 14.
The night before a scheduled appointment, like tonight, I feel incredibly tense. I don't sleep well, and I tend to hyper-focus on one thing to avoid worries about the appointment. Now I am feeling most concerned about the baby's progress since my second trimester progress hasn't really happened. All the books, suggestions from well-meaning friends, and medical sources indicate that I should be getting relief from the exhaustion and vomiting. I have been feeling worse, if anything. Its hard to imagine actually being worse that I was in late Nov, all of Dec, all of Jan, but its true. Pregnancy just isn't agreeing with me.
Maybe learning our baby's gender or feeling some movement will perk me up and help me to focus on the fun we'll have this fall, rather than the puny-ness I've had all winter!
**Haven't actually decided about learning baby h's gender just yet. Probably we won't be able to tell tomorrow, so there are four more weeks until decision time!
No comments:
Post a Comment