At four months, showers might be his Most Hated Thing. I needed to shower, and since Dan was away, I thought I would try out Daniel in the shower, using his Bumbo chair for sitting. Once the shower water was turned on, he began
Screaming as if he were never more terrified or angry in his life! I quickly picked him up to cuddle him, which worked. He was comforted. I a few moments later, I put him back in the Bumbo. Again, screaming ensued! I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair and decided to cut my losses.
We went back in to his cozy room for some loitioning and reading time. He smiled and was back to his usual cheerful self.
2 comments:
Yes, Lucas also was very freaked out by showers at this age. Even now if I have the shower on before his bath to get the bathroom all steamy and I put him in his little tub when it is still on he will start to whimper.
Riley likes showers in general as long as the majority of the "rain drops" don't hit her. She likes baths much better.
I always wondered what they think of falling water????
Post a Comment