Sunday, April 24, 2011

Hard at Work Giving Flowers Their Drinks.

We started this chore for Daniel when we planted the violas and pansies in March.  Now every time he sees the water can, he grabs it and runs to the spicket.  

He also makes slurping sounds when he sees flowers and twists his wrists, miming using a watering can.

We call it giving his flowers a drink, so that is why he makes drinking sounds, I suppose!




He takes this work seriously!

He doesn't always do the best or most thorough job - but since it does rain frequently AND he sometimes does watering twice a day, I think the plants will be okay!

It was also his first time in shorts and sandals for the season.  I couldn't believe how grown up he looked compared to last spring, when he couldn't walk!

 LOVE these last two photos!!   They are the picture of responsibility and delightfulness in a young child.

No comments: