Monday, September 12, 2011

Great Stuff from Dee Dee's Morning, Sept 12

This morning after our breakfast together, Daniel looked at me and said, "Dee Dee SOO happy."  What a heart melter.  Its true he got cream cheese AND almond butter AND jelly on his waffle and that we had a dark chocolate square for breakfast-dessert.  But I think maybe he was so happy because we were sitting together for breakfast and having great conversation.

We did dry undies all morning and he was so proud of this.  He beamed as he told me they were dry!

We discussed getting some new construction tractor toys.  He wants them and seemed like he would go for "selling binkies to buy new tractor toys".  He actually SAID THOSE WORDS!

He also keeps getting after me to watch him play.  I do a little chore here and there and have to go back in and watch for a few minutes.  Its great he wants the extra attention, I think.  Especially while sister is asleep!

No comments: