Monday, September 21, 2009

Daily Doses of Daniel

About a month ago, I started to send emails entitled Daily Dose of Daniel to his dad, because I felt that he missed some of the cutest parts of his son's day. I included Daniel's grandmas, who love him so and need to experience some of their first grandchild's sweetness on a regular basis!
Then, I included my sisters on the email list, because they are proud aunts. I consider two of my closest friends as Aunties, so they are on the list, too.

Here is the photo they received this morning. I hope it made their day softer and sweeter.





I wanted them to have exclusive photos, ones that maybe don't go up on the website or on facebook. I usually use a photo editing software to enhance the setting, but never to alter his facial expressions or coloring. I'd hate to send a message to my son about beauty if he found out I'd been air brushing his photos!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I think that is a precious idea....and what a beautiful picture! You're right, he doesn't need any editing, he is awesome, just like God made him!

Chrissy said...

Oh, Bethany! This is just the most precious picture! I simply love it! So, so, so adorable!!!