Daniel has been so patient and calm this week. I am able to do lots of house chores and errands with him along in tow. He really just looks at things in his surroundings and smiles. It is very sweet to watch. He also plays contently on a blanket with toys, though he is starting to roll over from sitting position and get into a push up position. I think he is just starting to learn how to push up, which means all fours is next!
It snowed again this week, so we didn't spend too much time outdoors. You are getting less satisfied having the fleece car seat cover blocking your view of the world, but it is so chilly that I don't let you pull or kick it off for good. You are also getting so heavy to be in your infant car seat carrier, but I lug it around anyway when we are going to the sitters or out to the market.
Your Aunt Rachel came to visit us this weekend. She was off of work and decided to come to play. She loved to watch you eat your carrots and even helped me prepare some for you. She also was there when we took you into the snow for your first experience with sledding. She videotaped it for us!
You are really growing up. I can tell you are getting enough calories in during the day because you aren't waking at night! You are sleeping through the night most nights, though you do wake for a snack around 10 PM and do wake around 6 AM for breakfast. Another sign you are growing and getting enough food... your 6 month clothes are too short for you! You have got long lets and a long torso! (And long arms and a big head ... so really, you are just tall!). You aren't really chubby though. You are pretty trim!
No comments:
Post a Comment