Dear Baby,
You are so full of joy. You spent most of your day in pure merriment! This means you laugh and play with your toys (alone or with a parent), you sing little high pitched songs you've made up and then giggle when we catch you and ask if you are singing Christmas carols, and you laugh anytime you hear another person laugh. Then you laugh harder and louder so everyone will laugh with you!
But just now is even better and a perfect example of what a happy person you are. Its after ten and I went to make sure you were tucked in under some covers. As I drew the blankets around you, I saw you smile. I smiled. I put a pacifier near your head, and you lunged for it and laughed. Your eyes were closed, but you were clearly laughing and smiling. You turned your head and I saw why you thought it was funny - you had another pacifier right there on the other side of your head! You tried to put both of them in your mouth at once. You chuckled silently to yourself. I laughed and smiled, and you smiled some more. All the while, you were SLEEPING! I bet you are having very pleasant dreams tonight.
It is a real pleasure to spend days with you, my happy boy, and your delight in life rubs off on me. Even though I am often tired and sick through this current pregnancy with your sister, I do enjoy my days. You are such a fun, special little boy!
Love,
Your Mama.
No comments:
Post a Comment