Monday, December 13, 2010

A Creative Game of His Own Device

I was preparing a meal at my parents house and using their computer as a cookbook, so I admit that I only had one eye on my son, and at times, only half.  He was walking around their dining room table and peeking into their pantry.  There were no loud noises or mysterious lack of sounds, so it sounded like normal play time.    I realized about five minutes later what he was doing.






He was so serious as he transfered their canned items from a lower shelf on the pantry onto the table top.  He even stacked some of the cans!  It was his own arrangement, and as you can see from the photos, he was taking his work very seriously.  

Once all of the cans and jars had been moved to the table, he closed the pantry and began to play with some trucks.  It was if his work was done!  I left the cans there for a few hours, then put them away so as not to confuse my parents.

No comments: