2) Hair cut, given by dad, using electric clippers! He was upset about this a few times, but at other times smiled during it. I held him on the stool and sang close to his face. His dad used the 7 level clip (which is longer) and I trimmed a little with scissors. Overall, it was a happy experience for Daniel!
Lots of exposure to the clippers... he watched his dad's hair cut. He held them. He tolerated them being close to his head without touching. He wasn't very scared!
Look at the hair that was trimmed! I didn't realize his hair was so long.
Goodbye, fuzzy head!
He posed for this photo. He also clapped for himself!
I did it!
He looks like his Uncle Wes in this photo! Also, notice his last head wound.
He loved running around in diaper afterwards.
Comparison of Dan's dark hair and Daniel's lighter fluff.
Time to shower up!
No comments:
Post a Comment