Today we had another Baby H appointment. Because he hiccuped for 20 minutes and did not practice breath for the other 10, our doc recommended another BioPhysicalProfile again today.
So, another copay, another set of ultrasound pictures, and another NST.
Our visit with the doctor post- BPP was quite different than the visit we had on Wednesday. On Wednesday, Dr. G shared with me his concern for placental health and early delivery. Today, Dr. Kimberly was all sunshine and roses and natural childbirth. I felt reassured, but still confused.
The two main things I will remember about today's appointment are:
1) "When you come in next time, we'll go ahead and schedule an induction in case you don't deliver early."Holy crap! Its coming up! It will be on the calendar by Wednesday! It will be around July 17!!
2) "Oh, it looks like you had some contractions during that NST. I see several, with two major ones. That one three minutes ago must have been pretty big!" No kidding, doc. Lots of contractions. Never progressing enough to make it past a good rest and huge drink of water... so not active labor.
Note: I've got dozens of ultrasounds to scan from the past few weeks. Today's best picture shows a chubby big toe.
2 comments:
Wow Bethany, it's all really happening isn't it?! Sooo exciting!
Yay for being almost there!! I wish you all the very best!
Post a Comment