Friday, June 19, 2009

Stroller Time!

Dear Baby H,


You received a really deluxe stroller from Great Grandma Haid, Great Aunt Sheila, and Great-Cousin Kayla. Its ruby red and very flashy! I read so many reviews because I wanted you to be the safest and most comfortable baby when we go for our walks. I also wanted to be a stylish, comfortable momma. So I chose this stroller, which arrived un-assembled in a rather small box.

Your dad was busy at work, so I thought I'd put it together myself.

I arranged all the pieces...

But quickly discovered I didn't have all the tools I needed to assemble it. Note for your future reference, a nail file just won't work as well as a screw driver.

I did get some of it put together...

But in the end, I waited for your dad to come home and assemble it correctly. It took him about twenty minutes because he has been getting so much practice at product assembly lately!


Notice the 3 wheel construction, which you and I are supposed to enjoy. I also like that you can face me in your car seat or in this plush cosy seat. We can turn you around to face the world when you are a bit older, or if riding backwards makes you car sick!




You can take the sock monkey along for a friend... if you want to. Right now he's just holding your spot!

Won't we have a nice time?

See you in a few weeks,
Your momma

Thank you for the generous gift, GGma, GA Shelia, and GC Kayla!

2 comments:

Deanne Smallwood-Thomas said...

that is a really snazzy looking stoller! looks really nice.

J. Pingrey said...

What stroller is this? I have seen it out and about and adore it! I love the fact you can chance the riding position!