| Let the record state that Daniel was very unsure about this new food. |
| It took some coaxing for him to even touch the melon. |
| It was just so slippery. |
| More got on his shirt than into his hands. |
| I kept cheering for him to try some more. |
| And he kept considering it. |
| He sucked on it a little and then giggled. |
| It was messy and sticky, and I forgot to get him bibbed up. |
| It make him happy to have a messy snack. |
| Watermelon is a summer time staple in our house. |
| And a real treat. |
| Notice that there is only a little melon left on the tray - the rest is in his belly! |
| "I like this stuff!" |
| Singing about the watermelon. |
| Squishing it between his lips. |
| Enjoying picking it up and dropping it. |
And now he is a professional watermelon eater!
No comments:
Post a Comment