Its February, but I am just now catching up with ordering photos from October. I clicked through the 853 photos I took (mostly of you, Daniel), and selected 171 that are wonderful and capture the month. It was so pleasant to go back and look at the weekend trips we took. In nearly every photo, your mouth is open in laughter. You are so full of glee! The other photos show you looking serious and studying something new. You were such a sponge that month, too. We didn't have any behavior issues with you at all this month. You napped, ate, and played like clockwork. You were such a blessing in our lives this month!
I am happy to have these photos of you looking so joyful. I also appreciate how you've grown and changed in the last several months. Your hair is now longer, and your facial features are more slim and boy-like. You still had a lot of baby left at 15 months!
You are such a great kiddo, Daniel.
No comments:
Post a Comment