Baby H is becoming a big time squirmer. To be fair, he isn't really kicking. I think he is having leg spasms or rolling out his shoulders or something. Lots of very unusual movements! Occasionally these movements are visible externally, especially if I am lying down.
Today, Baby Daddy and I went to Home Depot to buy materials to build a chair rail in the nursh. I hemmed and hawed over paint colors. Should it be a purplish-grey-blue or more aqua tones? How much of a color differential should there be between the bottom level of blue and the top level of blue? We decided to put off decision for now.
Wednesday, May 6 is a busy day for us. Before school, the teachers are hosting a baby shower for the little man. It was originally supposed to be a "diaper drop", but because I am not a fan of disposable diapers, I politely asked if we could change the theme to "baby library". I am excited to see the board books and stories he will get for gifts! And I think it fits a bit better, too. An educational institution providing reading material for a new learner.
At exactly 2:45 pm, I must drink all 12 oz of Glucola.
Then I have to rush to get to the lab for my diabetes test blood draw at 3:50, allowing for 10 minutes of needle and vein prep time. After that, I will have another routine ultrasound and visit with my physician and nurse, Dr. Grant and Nurse Mary. They will probably remark about how Baby H is measuring over a week ahead of their (incorrect) due date of July 26 and discuss prenatal labor classes, fetal kick counting, avoidance of pre-term labor, and the CRMC's Birth Center tour.
Friday is a day off of work for both me and Baby Daddy, so hopefully we'll embark on the adventure of finally choosing a changer/dresser for his nursh, selecting the paint colors, and finishing up the baby's registries.
2 comments:
i have REALLY enjoyed delivering at columbia regional with both kids. i think you'll love it.
Yeah, how fun!!!
Post a Comment