Dear Son,
Tonight we are watching the Dancing with the Stars season finale. Its been an exciting season, and I know your sense of hearing has really improved. When the band starts playing (or I start yelling scores), you really start to move.
I wouldn't really call it kicking. It feels more like a full body quiver or jump. Sometimes there is so much force behind whatever move you are doing that my entire abdomen experiences an earthquake. It is a very brief, very enormous movement. Too bad you really haven't jumped during an ultrasound so I could figure it out! Currently, you weigh less than 4 pounds and my belly is the size of a pumpkin. A large Halloween pumpkin.
This week we've started to get your nursh underway. It is my last week of teaching school and your father has only been playing sports two nights a week, so there is more time to get prepared. Here is a photo of him painting:
And here is a photo of some cute socks I bought for you that COMPLETELY match the decor. I'll have to dress you in them and take photos. Get used to it... you are going to have some ultra-great wardrobing until you are old enough to form your own fashion personality!
We'll see you again in three days for our weekly Fetal NST, ultrasound, and visit with Dr. G. Maybe this time he'll have more information about when you will see us!
:o)
Your mother
1 comment:
Love those pants!!
Post a Comment