Saturday, May 9, 2009

A Name for Baby H: Suggestions Take 2

Our cousin Tyler has been thinking up a name or middle name for Baby H for months. He texts (texases) them to me on a daily basis, when they come to him.

Here's a list of his suggestions:

  • Davy
  • Kart (Kurt?)
  • Huntson
  • Doron (Darren?)
  • Gorden
  • Martin
  • Karson
  • Handler (Chandler?)
  • Floyd
  • Mason
  • Stodson
  • Henrey (Henry?)
  • Nathan Gordon
  • Jake Ty
  • Leadder
  • Nate
  • Anne Ray (if he is a girl)
  • Prassley Char (if he is a girl)
  • Bradley

Note: Dan's family is not so good at texting. They call it "texas message". Tyler is also not a huge spelling fan. All his messages are spelled in the fastest possible way - which means they sometimes don't make sense. So I don't know if Doron is a real name suggestion, or if it isn't supposed to rhyme with Moron!

So far, Dan's cousins Ty and Lucas are the two who are coming up with the most name possibilities for the little man. I think our doctor might have suggested "Grant", after him, and my female students have a whole list of names they want me to use on this baby, even though the names they give me are their NAMES they've chosen. I'll post about those later, when I have a list made up, because they are interesting.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Do you like getting name suggestions? I never like getting them! lol Not that it makes me angry when someone suggests one...I just want to say that I came up with it on my own. Silly, I know!

Deanne Smallwood-Thomas said...

if i were you i would def go with stodson doron haid. ;)